Cookie Cutters for the Cabin
Inspiring shapes warm the heart
December 16, 2011
|Just because you're fantasizing about spring doesn’t mean you can’t
enjoy a few more weeks of being cozy inside the cabin. So preheat your
oven to 350ºF, and take the edge off the late-winter chill with some
feel-good family baking.|
We love the clever cookie-cutter shapes from Ann Clark Ltd.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online