Best of Both Worlds
Explore & Fish in a Canoe or Kayak
June 18, 2010
|Running fully rigged bass boats for more than 20 years has made me pretty spoiled.|
I rely on my outboard motor for navigating to my fishing holes and count on my trolling motor to keep my boat positioned in the right spot or for fishing down a bank. Even though I have all this mechanized equipment making my favorite pastime a lot easier, I still enjoy getting in a canoe and returning to a primitive form of fishing during the summer.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online