2011 Best Canoes
4 Perfect Paddlers for your Cabin
January 20, 2011
Canoes have been used for work and recreation for millennia. In fact, the oldest canoes date to 8,000 B.C. Whether your cabin is on a lake or a river, a canoe is still the perfect craft for exploring the shoreline, tackling a crossing or going fishing – either solo or with the family.
Photo by Wenonah
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online