Three Close Encounters with Wolves
My adventures of experiencing wolves in the wild
March 23, 2012
Veteran wildlife writer and photographer shares three stories of his close encounters with wolves, including how he spoiled one's breakfast, enjoyed the mystique of howling wolves, and captured his favorite photo of a wolf pup.
Photo by Brian M. Collins
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online