Swimming with the Manatees
A man meets some big-shouldered friends in the warm Florida waters
December 17, 2010
On vacation from a Midwest winter, our friends with a cabin near Florida’s spring-fed Crystal River suggested we all go snorkeling to watch manatees, those behemoth critters of warm oceans.
Photo by dreamstime.com
A man meets some big-shouldered friends in the warm Florida waters.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online