Accidental Cabin Security
A Very Funny Video-worthy Moment
January 20, 2011
Cabin security can come in many shapes and sizes.
Photo by Dan Armitage
We arrived at our family cabin for the holiday weekend only to learn the well pump had given up the ghost. That meant indoor plumbing for niceties such as flush toilets, hot showers, dishwashing and the like would be a pipe dream until I could get it fixed. The result: a long, slightly smelly – yet no less enjoyable – cabin weekend.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online