The Secret to Golden, Delicious Grilled Flatbreads
December 17, 2010
A mixer with a dough hook makes short work of this project, but of course you can easily mix by hand. If you do, don’t be tempted to add a lot of extra flour. Instead, use a dough scraper or spatula to help you turn and knead. Ten minutes of hand-kneading will turn the sticky mess into a smooth, elastic dough. Makes 8 large flatbreads. Register to read more.
Photo by John & Tanya Bäck
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online