Solar Gain Solutions for South-Facing Windows
Save energy and money with these sun-blocking products
June 1, 2010
Is the sunshine through the south-facing windows of your cottage or camp a little too much of a good thing? Here are a few ways to cut the heat from solar gain, helping you save energy and money.
Photo by EZ Snap Direct
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online