June 1, 2007
In your March 2006 issue you had an article written by Nancy Cain, "Ladybug Invasion." In the article she states that you can trap the ladybugs with a commercially available ladybug trap that uses either a black light or a special-wavelength UV fluorescent light. My question is: What is the name of these commercially available traps, and where can they be purchased?|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online