Boat Lift Maintenance Tips
Use these guidelines to ensure your lift is in ship-shape for boating season
April 2, 2014
The best time to do maintenance on your boat lift is when it is out of the water for winter. Here's what you need to know about performing maintenance on your vertical, cantilever or floating lift.
Photo by Floe International, www.floeintl.com
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online