Beautify Your Deck
How to Replace Your Wood Decking with Composite Boards
March 24, 2011
When it comes to high-impact areas around the cabin, there’s little doubt that decking is the scuffed-up punching bag of the place. Exposed to heavy foot traffic, temperature extremes and nearly constant exposure to moisture, even highly maintained wooden decking boards eventually take on damage.
photo of EverNew 20 Decking
Photo by CertainTeed
Read how to replace your wood decking with composite boards.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online