Protect your cabin, cottage or camp from wildfires with these landscaping tips
April 11, 2013
|In our May 2013
issue, the article "Be Fire Wise," we outlined tips for protecting your
cabin, cottage or camp from wildfires. Another thing you can do is
include fire-resistant plants in your cabin landscape. This article has
more information, including some examples of fire-resistant plants.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online