Brown Paper Bag Apple Pie
September 1, 2008
|When using the paper bag in the oven, it must be placed at least one extra shelf away from the heating element. The bag can’t have ink on it or it will catch fire. Also, the paper clips should be metal, not color coated. It is worth the extra attention to detail as this pie is the best apple pie I have ever had – anywhere.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online