Build Your Dream Cabin On a Budget
4 ways to build bit-by-bit and pay-as-you-go
July 29, 2011
Bringing your cabin dream to reality can be an expensive proposition, starting with the land purchase. And few people have the cash to cover the cabin they seek, and not all choose to take on a mortgage for a second home. But there is a way to build your dream cabin – on a budget.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online