A Quiet Hideaway
A couple finds peace – and some nice rainbow trout! – in western North Carolina
February 17, 2011
Despite being a huge fly-fishing enthusiast, Gary Watkins did not seek out and buy land and then build his dream cabin on the fly. In fact, he spent several years searching northern Georgia and western North Carolina for just the right piece of property that would offer great trout fishing and scenic views.
Cabin Creek Timber Frames / Tim Arrowood Photography
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online