A Century-old Coastal Victorian Cottage
April 28, 2011
Photo by JAMES R. SALOMON
A family cottage or cabin can serve as a beacon to home. Richard Horton and his siblings have moved around plenty. His sister, Marie, has now settled in the southern U.S., while Edward, his brother, has been around the world and back in the military. But one thing has always remained a constant in their busy lives: their century-old Maine family cottage. Read more.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online