A Sunny, Hilltop Hideaway
A Compact Cape Cod Cabin Abounds with Pleasant Views, Breezes & Sunshine
June 6, 2011
Photo by Chuck Choi
If you’ve ever sat in the cool, breezy shade under a grove of pines and watched patterns of sunlight dance above your head, you know just how it feels to be inside this cabin in Truro, Mass., just two hours outside of Boston on Cape Cod.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online