Rustic Style: Building from the Past
A Georgia woman’s dream cabin is rich with history – and full of memories.
July 29, 2011
|Some cabin dreams just seem to be the stuff of destiny. Janice Gay was only 3 years old when her father left to fight in World War II. In her father’s absence, Janice and her mother moved in with her grandparents at their home in LaGrange, Ga. |
Years later – in 1994 – Janice and her late husband, Steve, were building a log cabin on their own 90-acre farm in Hogansville, Ga.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online