More photos for "A Vintage Beach Cottage Turns Traveler"
This early-20th-century bungalow caught a barge from Canada to the U.S., then uprooted one more time to capture a world-class view.
February 17, 2012
In the April 2012 issue of Cabin Life, we introduced you to a
beach cottage that has been moved twice, traveling over 60 total miles.
As a web-exclusive, we're offering you these bonus photos of the moves
and renovation. Enjoy!
Photo courtesy Sullivan Conard Architects
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online