Linguini with Garlic and Mushrooms
Published: February 1, 2008
Here’s a recipe guaranteed to let you enjoy most of your day at the cabin not cooking.
Linguini with garlic and mushrooms
What to do:
1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Put 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a sauté pan and heat it on medium.
2. Mince 1-2 cloves garlic. Slice several cleaned portabella mushrooms.
3. To boiling water add appropriate portion of linguini for the size of your group. Sauté other ingredients in the olive oil.
4. Drain linguini. Toss lightly in additional olive oil.
5. Serve linguini with generous share of sautéed mushrooms and garlic, adding freshly grated parmesan and fresh parsley on top.
Tip: While dinner cooks, toss salad greens in vinaigrette, or steam some broccoli for a side dish.