Chocolate Peanut Butter Microwave Fudge
Published: December 1, 2012
Food styling and photo by John & Tanya Bäck
Let’s face it – chocolate and peanut butter are one of life’s perfect combinations, so this fudge is divine. Makes 16 small servings.
1 pound powdered sugar
¾ cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
¼ cup milk
¼ cup butter
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons cocoa
½ cup milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips combination
1. Butter an 8x8-inch pan.
2. In a large microwaveable bowl, mix powdered sugar, peanut butter, milk, butter, salt and cocoa.
3. Microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute at a time, stopping and stirring between times, until smooth.
4. Carefully remove from microwave, pour into buttered pan, and sprinkle the chocolate and peanut butter chips on top.
5. Microwave for an additional 15 seconds to set the chips.
6. Chill for 1 hour. Keep refrigerated.
Tip: The fudge needs to be stored cold. For gift giving, package it between 2 sheets of wax paper and place in a decorative tin or flat box. Refrigerate it or freeze it before you gift. By the time it gets to their table, it’ll be good for eating!