One Dish S'more Fudge (in the Microwave)
Published: December 1, 2012
Food styling and photo by John & Tanya Bäck
No one can resist a s’more – especially in the middle of winter when it’s snowing. Sans the fire pit, if you close your eyes, you can’t tell the difference with this fudge. Makes 16 small servings.
1 12-ounce bag milk chocolate chips
1 14-ounce can light sweetened condensed milk
4 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
1 cup mini marshmallows
2 heaping tablespoons marshmallow cream
1. Butter an 8x8-inch pan.
2. Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in pan.
3. Microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute at a time, stopping and stirring between times, until smooth.
4. Carefully remove from microwave and quickly mix graham cracker pieces and marshmallow cream in.
5. Add mini marshmallows last, gently folding into mixture.
6. Chill for 1 hour. Keep refrigerated.
Tip: The fudge needs to be stored cold. For gift giving, package it between 2 sheets of wax paper and place in a decorative tin or flat box. Refrigerate it or freeze it before you gift. By the time it gets to their table, it’ll be good for eating!