Grilled French Toast à l’Orange
May 1, 2009
French toast on the grill needs strong flavoring – orange zest is accented by the hint of smoke and shines alongside maple syrup. Use soft but sturdy bread, such as challah, brioche or Italian. No sugar in the mixture makes the crust less likely to burn, but be sure to clean your grill rack and oil it well before cooking.
Photo by John and Tanya Bäck
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online