Grilled Pound Cake with Peaches & Ice Cream
June 18, 2010
When a lot of my family wanted to
gather together in a rural setting one holiday weekend last spring, someone – I
think it was my wife – proposed that we rent a much larger place. We pored over rental websites and after
much hoo-ha we settled on a large house on a bay in Rhode Island.
The local market near our rented
cabin had unexpectedly luscious peaches and fresh-baked poundcake. You could
also use angel-food cake and sliced fresh pineapple this same way. Serves a
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online