June 6, 2011
Q: Is there an application or treatment a cabin owner can use on a dusty road? Our cabin backs up to a dusty road and each vehicle leaves a cloud of dust, especially during dry weather. Our lake community voluntarily pays a contractor to spray the road each spring. They use a sodium chloride solution, I believe. But it is not as effective as the copper sulfate they have used in the past. After a few weeks, especially after heavy rain, the solution washes away and we have a dusty road again. What can you suggest cabin owners apply regularly throughout the summer?
Photo by Twigra
– Joyce, Lake Washburn, Minn.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online