Cherry Vanilla Cupcakes
By John & Tanya Bäck
April 2, 2012
These cupcakes shine with the light taste of vanilla and a marbled
cherry flavor. Topped with a cherry cream-cheese frosting, they are
heavenly! Keep them cold and in the refrigerator, as they keep getting
better every day. Makes 24 cupcakes.
Photo by John & Tanya Bäck
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online