June 2013 Issue
March 22, 2013
What’s your cabin personality? For every Cabin Life reader who enjoys socializing with a crowd of family or friends at their favorite getaway, it seems there’s another who goes to the cabin for peace and solitude. No matter which way you lean, the next issue of Cabin Life – the June edition – has you covered with stories like these:
Photo by Brian M. Collins
Ahh, solitude at last
- SLEEPING A CROWD: Tips & tricks for stretching your cabin to fit expected and unexpected weekend guests.
- HOSTING A WEDDING OR PARTY: Ideas for making treasured memories with friends and family during weddings, reunions and other large events at the cabin.
- HOT PONTOON BOATS: Five new pontoon boats for group pleasure cruises, fishing and more.
The June issue goes on sale May 14. So you don’t miss this super summer issue, subscribe now.
- HIKING TIPS: Spot more wildlife during your family hikes.
- GREAT GRILLING GEAR: When the party inside gets too raucous for you, volunteer to do the grilling! We bring you new gear to enhance your grilling and your fun.
- STAND-UP PADDLEBOARDING: What a great way to experience the lake from a different perspective.