Quick & Easy Gourmet: Super Side Salad
Published: March 1, 2009
|“We always serve the Marbella with this salad. The salad dressing is what makes the salad – Brianna’s Blush Wine Vinaigrette.”|
What you Need:
- 1 bag shredded romaine hearts or fresh spinach leaves
- ½ purple onion, sliced
- 1 small package slivered almonds or pecan halves
- ½ pint of strawberries
- Brianna’s Blush Wine Vinaigrette
1. Roast nuts on a sheet pan in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
2. Remove stems and slice strawberries.
3. Slice onion into thin strips.
4. Combine lettuce, onion, strawberries and roasted nuts.
5. Top with salad dressing to taste.
Look for this icon. This denotes premium subscriber content.
Learn more »
Free Twice-Monthly E-Newsletter
Receive useful tips & inspiration from Cabin Life