Workin' It BBQ Short Ribs
June 1, 2009
A pound of meat per person may sound like a lot, but that’s the uncooked weight, not to mention that a good third of that weight on a short rib is bone. These ribs require a fair amount of effort, but you’ll be amply rewarded by rich, tender, smoky meat in a tangy BBQ sauce.
Photo by John and Tanya Bäck
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online