My Cabin: My Daughter, My Teacher
How I learned to love our camp year-round
Story and photos by Kathy Slovic, Cabin Life reader
Cabin location: Corinth, N.Y.
October 7, 2011
I always preferred our camp in summer, with warm pine-scented air
blowing across the lake and the sun beating down. A cold beverage and a
bathing suit was all it took for a perfect day. This changed the weekend
I looked at our cabin through my daughter Jaclyn’s eyes.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online