Makes: 8 cups
Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 1/2 lb. red potatoes, peeled, sliced into 1/2"-thick rounds
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. mayonnaise
- 1 T. honey
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 t. minced fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1lb. Campari or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- Boil potatoes in a pot of salted water until tender when pierced, 8–10 minutes; drain.
- Whisk vinegar, Dijon, mayonnaise, honey, oil, thyme, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes, tomatoes, and chives; toss to coat.