1. No Purchase Necessary. The Cabin Life Registration Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States and Canada (except Quebec) only, 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of Kalmbach Publishing Co., their advertising and promotional agencies and sponsoring companies are not eligible to participate.
2. Sweepstakes Entry. Enter online by registering on CabinLife.com. Registering will automatically enter you in the sweepstakes. The official ending date for the Cabin Life Registration Sweepstakes will be March 23, 2010.
3. Prizes and Odds of Winning. A drawing will be held on or around March 15, 2010 for the following award: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a Cabin Life sweatshirt, hat, and set of 5 koozie can holders (total retail value: $67.93). One (1) First Prize consisting of a Cabin Life t-shirt, hat, and set of 5 koozie can holders (total retail value: $47.89). Three (3) Second Prizes consisting of a Cabin Life hat (Retail value: $15.95 each). Five (5) Third Prizes consisting of a Cabin Life coffee mug (Retail value: $9.99 each). Cash equivalents of merchandise will not be awarded. Substituting prizes is not allowed. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of people registering. Sweepstakes void in Quebec and void where prohibited.
4. Validation and Acceptance. The winners of the Cabin Life Registration Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. Canadian prize awards subject to skill test requirement. By entering the sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of Kalmbach Publishing Company. Sweepstakes entries void if not legible, not completed in full, not obtained legitimately, or if forged, photocopied, mechanically reproduced, late or tampered with.
5. Winner's List. For the complete winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Cabin Life Registration Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O. Box 1612, Waukesha, WI 53187-1612. Residents of FL, VT, and WA may omit stamp. Requests must be received by March 23, 2010.
6. Kalmbach Publishing Co. shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with sweepstakes and the prize awarded.
7. Sponsored by Kalmbach Publishing Co., P.O. Box 1612, Waukesha, WI 53187-1612.